Monday, May 8, 2023

Lux Naturals Over the Rainbow Soap Review

Somewhere Over the Rainbow...what's the best version of the song? I can't really say for sure but the most memorable for me is definitely Patti Labelle's version. Patti just Patti'd that song up.


But I'm way off topic so let's bring it back.

Lux Naturals claims: 

Fun soap with a fresh fruit scent.
4.2 oz.



We'll start off with the look. What a creative bar. You have the sky and then a rainbow that I'm pretty sure is melt and pour. I really like the way it looks.

And the scent? Skittles. It smells exactly like Skittles. 


Such a fruity and fun scent. It's on the lighter side but strong enough. The whole time I'm soaping it up, I'm thinking of all the different skittles and how it really smells like all of them but mostly like the red skittle...which happens to be my favorite flavor. 

As for everything else, it lathers nicely, rinses easily and doesn't dry out my skin. 

And the ingredients are excellent....97% natural.

Ingredients: 
Saponified- Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Organic Sustainable Palm Oil, Castor Oil. Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Natural Soap Base, Fragrance*, Mineral Pigments. *Phthalate Free. 97% Natural

Overall, if you want a fruity, candy like soap, and you love Skittles I would recommend it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment