Friday, June 23, 2023

Paula Abdul

 


Did you know that Paula started out as Janet Jacksons choreographer? And from there she slid into a music career? I didn't really grow up on Paula's music but I do remember her as a judge on American Idol. She was the nice one and always had smoke for Simon. 


I don't love a lot of her songs- from what I remember they were a little boring but Paula is known for her dancing and not her voice. I do really like Straight Up. Sampled by J. Cole and one of my faves to dance to when my Xbox is not broken😭😭😭😭. I need to get a new (old) one. 


My favorite Paula song is definitely Knocked Out. Written by Babyface (of course I love it!).

I thought it would be fun to give one of her workouts on youtube a try but they wee a little too advanced so I couldn't really get into it. I wish she did do a 10 minute workout with some of her hit songs though...

No comments:

Post a Comment