Saturday, July 1, 2023

Bath and Body Works Be The Sunshine (Citrus Sunshine) Pocketbac Review


 This has been neglected in my car for the past couple of months until I decided to clean out the little cup and throw out my growing collection of hand sanitizers bottles. Empty because they disappeared/evaporated in the hot weather. I think this will be my very last hand sanitizer from the brand- at least for a little while. I just find that most of their scents are too much of the same or just don't do it for me.

Bath and Body Works claims:

 A fruity mixture of orange, mandarin, apple and sugar crystals

The last one I reviewed was the Peach Bellini one and I really liked it...this is citrus. And it smells citrus-y and very different than most of the other stuff I have tried from the brand...but I don't really like it. It just smells odd to me.Not so bad in the bottle but when you use it, it smells strange. I do get apple, one of the scents does remind me of another scent by BBW that I can't quite remember (it smells like they re-used a scent note). It also does smell a bit like blood orange as well. It smells like notes that seem like they would work together but for some reason they don't.

I really wish Bath and Body Works would start a recycling program. It says 100% Recycled Plastic in Bottle...whatever that means. I want them to start something where you can bring in your packaging and get a discount on your next purchases and they recycle and reuse their own packaging.

Overall, it wasn't my favorite. Glad I am finally getting rid of the bottle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment