Saturday, July 1, 2023

Project Pan #34

 I just finished making a base for Mexican Chocolate Ice cream, I can't churn it until tomorrow but I am excited for it! I just worry that I haven't put enough cayenne pepper in but I also don't want to make it too spicy. I guess I'll find out tomorrow....

Anyway, the project pan that I didn't mean to keep doing over the summer is back on. I just keep hitting pans on things and then figure I may as well pan them to get them out my collection. Especially super old stuff.

I used up NYX Eggplant shadow which had been in the collection for a long time. They are easier to use up because you have to really layer it and dig in to get some pigment. By the end of the shadow I was really, really tired of wearing it so I was very happy to see it go! 


I'm replacing it with NXX Mermaid Green. I've had this green forever as well and for years never even used it. It's a really pretty green but I do wish it had more shine and dimension. It's a bit flat and tends to crease. I do really like that it shows up green though. Not sure why it's called Mermaid Green. It does not remind me of mermaids at all. I don't really have any shades to match it with so I tend to just wear it by itself and blended out. Hopefully I'll be able to use it up by the end of the summer.


Also still using up Puddin' by Too Faced. I like using it in my eyebrows and use it almost everyday. I used up a little corner of it. I am hoping to use it up by the end of the year...

I'm adding the Too Faced Shadow Insurance too. At one point this was my favorite primer...but lately it's not working as well as it used to, although it still works OK.  I think it may be time to switch it up. Maybe they changed the formula? It's still better than most primers I have tried but I don't like that it separates and doesn't really grab shadows and intensify them as much as it should.


And I'm also trying to use up the NYX white liner too since I used up the Makeup Forever Blue liner in the last post. I want to get this one out the collection so I can move onto something else. Maybe add a colorful liner to incorporate daily. 

I probably won't be back to update a new Project Pan until I finish up the green shadow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment