Friday, August 18, 2023

Project Pan #35

It's been a little while since the last project pan post but I was determined to finish the NYX Mermaid Green shadow first ....and I finally did.

I was using it everyday. I feel like I panned another green earlier this year so I've definitely worn more green eyeshadow than I have ever worn in my life. I have a few green go-to looks but for the most part I'm not really comfortable coming up with a new green combo and walking out the house. This color made me really love green and be comfortable slapping it on. There was a point that I loved it but after wearing it everyday...I started to get tired of it. And then it was gone.


What to pan next? I decided I'm going to work on my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. I've had it a long time now. I received it as a gift (still very grateful for it!). I'm not a fan of the people behind the brand so I want to use it up. And I have the Viseart Milieu palette which has a similar vibe. Bonus is that the shadows are powdery and small so they won't take as long as other shadows to use up. I already have pan in three of them and dug out two for the trash- they were too light for my complexion. 

I'm starting with Raw Sienna. I think I hit pan yesterday. It's not that great...maybe it's because it's old? But it's a little ashy. It just doesn't have a richness to it. But it's wearable. After I pan this I'll move on to Soft Ochre which  I'll just use as a brow highlight. I'm going to reach for other palettes while I pan Soft Ochre to switch it up. And once those are gone I'll probably come back for an update. 

Still working on Too Faced Puddin' shadow in my brows. I will be surprised if it makes it to the end of the year. It's going fast.



Also still working through the Shadow Insurance. It worked so well with my cheapie NYX shadow. But I'm still ready to use it up and get something new. It does feel lighter though.





And still have the white liner pencil. I keep forgetting to use it so no update on the progress and no new pic.


And that's all. Not a ton to update but glad to have gotten this post out the way....











No comments:

Post a Comment