Saturday, August 5, 2023

Vitamix Pumpkin Spice Syrup, Rich Smooth Chocolate Pudding, and Bibim Nengmyun

 Three new recipes to post. I always love trying something new so these posts make me happy, I am already thinking of the next three recipes... 

First thing I made was pumpkin spice syrup. Which has real pumpkin in it. I'm not big on pumpkin spice and I have never had a pumpkin spice coffee latte so I was interested in trying one. I made pumpkin spice tea lattes, pumpkin coffee lattes (better than the tea), and stirred some into my yogurt and oatmeal. It wasn't bad. I thought it could be sweeter. I think maybe the blend of spices could also be better. I probably wouldn't make it again though. Unfortunately this only used a small amount of canned pumpkin so I used the rest to make a small batch of pumpkin soup.




 

Added to much cinnamon whoops! 

Then I made chocolate pudding. I think I've made three different chocolate pudding recipes. The last time I made it, it was so gritty. I think it was the eggs. But this recipe does not have eggs. I think that's why it came out super thick and unglossy. But it tasted really good. I think it could be thinned out a bit. Flavor was amazing though, I used the best quality cocoa powder and dark chocolate I have. Made a little whipped cream and topped with slivered almonds for crunch. I got this recipe from my Unofficial Harry Potter cookbook. 


Last up a Korean Dish. I love all the Korean Food I have tried and especially this! I've had gochujang paste since I needed it last time and haven't really used it much. Now it's a new favorite. You just cook some buckwheat noodles,  cool them down, mix the sauce and toss together. So quick, so easy, and so good! They can be a bit spicy though. I think maybe next time I will use slightly less. I will definitely make this again and again. We had it with lamb chops (needed to use them up) and cucumber salad. Next time I would make the boiled eggs. You can find the recipe here.



And that's all! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment