Monday, November 20, 2023

Public Announcement

 


I feel like I should be making a public announcement with that title but it's just the name of the group. A very underrated group. 

So let's get started with what I thought was their most popular song. But according to the YouTube views...it's not. The kid in my thought the Yippie Yi Yo was hilarious. The lyrics are pretty funny when I think about it. You know what else is funny? The dance. I'm gonna play it after I finish this post and do the moves. 😂 The live version is even more hilarious- they harmonized perfectly while ding those steps. Worth checking out...


Next up we have Turn The Hands. My type of song. I just love, love, love that sound. Wish there was a live version...


Next up..John Doe. Not my favorite Public Announcement song but I bump it every now and again.


I saved the best for last. I love this one so much, I can just replay it over and over and over again. So underrated. How does this have less than 2 million views? I'm busting my ear drum out to this tomorrow....


Love this group...I miss music like this so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment