Sunday, November 19, 2023

Voluspa Jasmine Midnight Blooms Candle Review

We watched the newest Spiderman movie on Netflix last night...somehow I didn't even know they existed or I just dismissed them because they were animated. I did know about the Playstation game and it's been on my list to buy for forever.  I love those movies though and can't believe I didn't watch the first once when it came out-  they are the best Spiderman movies by far. I can't wait until this next one comes out. A part of me wishes I didn't watch any of them until they were complete though. 

Voluspa claims:

Fragrance Family: Floral
Notes of Egyptian Jasmine, Tuberose, Moonflower & Dune Grass.

The rising moon awakens the blooms from their slumber with spells of Italian Bergamot and Moonflower. Arousing notes of Egyptian Jasmine and Tuberose overtake the senses, illuminating their long stems and arching petals. Blossoming with a bravado of Dune Grass and Mango Wood, the ladies of the night arrive in full bloom, sending fragrance throughout the night air like sweet secrets kissing the ear. A bold fragrance, as intense as its beauty.

Voluspas unique coconut wax blend is hand-poured into a 9 oz. embossed glass jar with decorative gift box. The single wick allows you to enjoy fragrance throw for 60 hours. Our candles are hand-poured in the United States and feature our proprietary, clean-burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. Our products are free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle this best seller into a keepsake after the last burn.

Poured in California





I need to review more of the my candles so here we are. This is my first full size Voluspa candle purchase- until this one I had only bought the mini sizes. I really wanted a Jasmine candle or just something floral because these days I really enjoy floral scents. Especially Jasmine. I went with the Classic Candle size, although it comes in about 8 sizes, as well as a room spray and diffuser oil.


The price on the classic candle is $28.00. I bought it on sale (of course!). I think it was around $22.00.  Definitely expensive, but on the more reasonable side when compared with other luxury candle brands and I would rather buy this than a Bath and Body or Yankee.

We will start with the packaging which is gorgeous. Voluspa always has very gorgeous packaging. I will probably keep it once empty and try to repurpose it. It also comes in a box which makes it perfect for gift giving too.

The size is 9 oz and it's supposed to burn for 60 hours- I think that's a good burn time for the size. 

When I first opened the box and gave it a sniff I wasn't impressed. It has this room spray scent that reminds me of cheap candles. But you have to burn a candle to gage the actual scent. And this is beautiful when burning. It just fills the room with the most beautiful and fresh Jasmine scent. It does take awhile to build up but once it's does...wow! I don't know that I get the other notes it's supposed to have like the Dune Grass or Moonflower. I don't know what those smell like. I do know Jasmine and Tuberose. Which is another notes I don't know that I get. It's just Jasmine in my opinion . This candle kind of reminds me of Nest Bamboo except this is priced better, in prettier packaging, and a cleaner burning wax. 

Speaking of clean burning wax, this never soots and never smokes. It's very clean burning and usually burns to the edges with no issue. It's supposed to be a Coconut Wax blend- not sure if it's paraffin free. 

I love this scent and if you like Jasmine scents or floral scented candles, this is one I would recommend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment