Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Covergirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara Review


 More Covergirl Mascara. I have tried so many over the past couple years...and I think I like this one best. As a brow gel.... I haven't even tried it as mascara. I know things like Boy Brow are all the rage (or were a few years ago)  and I do plan on trying it one day...but for now I am happy with this. And happy with the price in comparison. 

Covergirl claims:

The COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara creates the illusion of a second and third layer of lashes, so all eyes are transfixed. A clear mascara and eyebrow gel made to cover every need. This hypoallergenic mascara features a curved brush that separates lashes while conditioning. Swipe it on for a polished look that does more than clump or smudge - it lasts up to 12 hours without any flaking under contact lenses.

NATURAL LOOKING LASHES - This clear mascara creates the illusion of a second and third layer of lashes | CLEAR MASCARA - Made to cover every need for natural, beautiful looking lashes | EASY ON & OFF - Washes off easily with warm water | TAMES EYEBROWS - Serves double-duty as clear eyebrow gel and clear mascara with a curved brush for separation | HYPOALLERGENIC - Gentle on sensitive eyes

Made in USA



I wasn't expecting much from this product...and I don't even think I was impressed the first or even the second time I tried it. Then I started playing around more and brushing my brows up and down. My eyebrows are a struggle, I don't do anything to them most days because I can't pluck or wax them into a nice shape. So I do the best I can, every now and again I fill them in. Since I have this I try to use it more than I don't use it. Most days on its own. I think it will last forever at the rate I am using it. But you can see it holding the hairs into whatever place you put them in. You can slightly feel it too.

It seems to last most if not all day. It doesn't flake off. It has a slight gloss look to it at certain angles if I am focusing on it. I don't think anyone else would notice though.

It is truly clear. And the packaging is see through. I do tend to wear more colorful shadow and my eyebrow pencil is brown. I can see some of the product is starting to tint the gel. It's not the best looking to look at and because of that I wish the tube wasn't clear. 

I love it. I do want to try other brow gels, but I could definitely see myself repurchasing this. The price is just right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment