Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Project Pan #40

 This post has really just become Pan That Palette lately. I do find a few things I want to add to the project- and then I just forget what it was that I wanted to add. And I am too lazy to go back and find it. But I think all the focus on one product really helps me to stay motivated. 

I finished the two shades I wanted to...and that's why I'm back here updating. I really loved the color Red Ochre. It's the perfect everyday red shade. I just wish ABH shadows had more vibrancy to them. I have some shadows that just look radiant on the eye- even though they are matte and this never gave that effect. Anyway, I really enjoyed using up Red Ochre and kinda wish I had a dupe of it somewhere in my collection. But then again I am a bit sick of it since I did wear it everyday for a few weeks.

I also just finished Antique Bronze today. I didn't really enjoy the shade but I knew it was one I could easily use up by adding a little here and there. And now it's gone. I already started working on Venetian Red. So I'm still wearing red as an everyday shadow. It's almost gone though. I don't love the shade, it just goes on looking a bit...ordinary. It could also be that the shade is getting old. I know i could finish it in the next month. And then I will work on Love Letter. I'm excited to be closer and closer to finishing the palette. 

I am supposed to be on a no-buy. For eyeshadow. But I did somehow end up buying two colors from MAC in their most recent sale. I kinda wish I hadn't since I had been doing so well...but oh well! I still plan on buying some Danessa Myricks as soon as I used up everything but Realgar. 



Still working to get rid of the Esum liner. Finally took a progress picture. I also try to wear this everyday. Especially with wearing so much red shadow, it tones it down. I have a Bobbi Brown gel liner on stand by for when I finally use this up. There is a gold shade on the other side- I might save that for when I finally get to panning Cypress Umber since I am sticking with Matte looks.

 The glare is bad on this pic but you can still see the progress.


And that's all!  I still hope to find  third thing to add to the project. I might just add something from skincare  or something I know I can use up quickly to make it more interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment