Sunday, March 17, 2024

Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Leave in Conditioner Reveiw

 I'm procrastinating and doing everything but making a fudge that has been on my list of things to of things make for awhile now. I don't like fudge which is probably the main reason for the procrastination but I'm gonna make it anyway. If I really don't like it, I might just give it away. But back to the post- I have been stockpiling leave in conditioners and have a backlog of ones I'm trying out. I'm not using any protein or strengthening products at the moment so figured this was a good time to try this one. 


Mielle claims:

Infused with Biotin and Rosemary, this leave-in hydrates while protecting and moisturizing.

Key Benefits:

  • Infused with biotin
  • Amazing shine
  • Locks in moisture

 12 fl oz | Made For All Hair Types

I tried this brand once before when I bought their deep conditioner, it's one of my favorite deep conditioners so naturally wanted to try more. Rosemary and Mint seems to be an ever popular hair care blend, I was a little wary of the scent but I actually really like it. It does smell like both Rosemary and light mint but there is something perfum-y to it that's not that strong which makes it pleasant. The scent doesn't stick around long anyway though. It's there when you use it and then dissipates. 

The texture is just like any other conditioner or leave in. A light cream texture. It spreads easily and I don't feel I need a lot. I like that it doesn't turn my hair white and I can layer other things over top of it without my hair flaking or any other issue that layering products can sometimes cause.

It does seems to add a little bit of moisture but doesn't feel heavy or greasy or make my hair feel coated. 

As for claims of strength, I have been using it for a few months now and did the snap test on my hair to see how easy it stretches and breaks and based on that, I don't think it added any strength. 

Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin,  Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethyl Citrate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance, Biotin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Ceteareth-20, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20I

Overall, it's not a bad leave-in. I don't think I would repurchase but it's certainly not a bad product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment