Thursday, May 23, 2024

Project Pan #42

 Three day weekend loading...Thank goodness! I feel like I am overdue for a break. And I also took a half day off of work so I'm also very happy about that. It came just in time. 

And here we are..back for another Project Pan. I used up the two shades I wanted. Warm Taupe was a bit of a drag. I mostly wore it with a darker brown...didn't love it or tolerate it until I started mixing some orange shadow in. That one took awhile to use up. But I did it. Then I worked on Cyprus Umber. Mostly I wore all the bronzes in my collection and added this one in until I found my favorite bronze combo. It was slow going but I finally used it up. 




I was going to stop at those two shades- but then I hit pan in Realgar and although I wanted to save it, I was looking through my collection and I have a few similar shades so there really isn't a reason to save it. So I will be wearing it everyday until it's gone too. I have already hit pan on it so I'm guessing I can use it up within the next month. I should also try it as a blush...and maybe try it as a lip color too. 

So now I'm going to put off ordering that from Danessa until I use up that Orange. Then I might push it off further still because I think I want to use up my current foundation so I can try some of hers. 

So just one more shade to go!

I used up the pencil that was in my project. I didn't like the gold shade, it was pointless so I just used it under some bronze shadow. Still didn't like it but I used it up anyway. I should replace it with something...but not sure what.


This is a little random but I ordered a new bonnet. I've wanted a silk one for awhile but didn't look to hard until I stumbled across Baddie Bonnets. It's a black owned company that sells handmade bonnets and they are gorgeous. The only I got is cotton with silk lining. And a free matching scrunchie! 



No comments:

Post a Comment