Sunday, June 23, 2024

Marvis Aquatic Mint Toothpaste Review


 I'm going to knock out two posts before I get into doing all the Sunday things...cooking, cleaning, washing my hair, working out and on and on. Today just a simple more lux toothpaste review. I love their Jasmin Mint toothpaste so I wanted to try some of their more classic flavors to see if they stand out in any way. 

Marivs claims:

Marvis - The cult toothpaste from Florence with a sweet, cold hint of mint, carried by a fresh sea breeze. Aquatic Mint removes bacterial plaque just like other stubborn plaques, fluorides build up the tooth enamel and peppermint oil provides fresh breath. Aquatic Mint A Touch. The breeze of the sea. Crystal clear water and the delicate freshness of cold mint. A pure, pulsating wave in the tube.

This is an Italian Brand of toothpaste that has been around since 1958. The way the branding looks- it definitely seems older. 

This is supposed to a breezy mint. An ocean mint- aquatic. Not really anything I would have thought to combine. I think this is like your standard mint toothpaste with a little more fresh mint kick to it but nothing too crazy. I don't get the ocean vibes at all.

It's a classic mint toothpaste. Nothing special about it like the Jasmin Mint so I don't think I would buy this one again. But it was still fun to try!  I do see they have a Rose, Lily, and Osmanthus toothpaste which sound interesting, I might try to get my hands on those eventually. They are limited edition so hopefully they have a long run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment