Saturday, September 28, 2024

Art Deco Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover




 This wasn't the post I was planning to do today but I wanted a fast one. And this way I can throw out the empty plastic bottle I was saving until I reviewed this.

I've only had one other thing from Art Deco- their nail polish thinner and I wasn't a fan.

Art Deco claims:

The ARTDECO Nail Polish Remover is suitable for natural and artificial nails. Acetone-free.

Art Deco loves to sell things in the smallest packaging. You get a mere two ounces in this and it wasn't cheap. I was so disappointed when I poured it into my old Zoya Nail Polish remover bottle and it didn't even fill up a quarter of the bottle, 

It doesn't have any memorable scent- kinda reminds me of the scent of Cutex. And although it's acetone free I don't find it is gentle. My nail splitting seems to have increased with using it. 

It removes nail polish decently though. Doesn't dry out the skin around my nails either. I can even get the slightly glittery polishes and red nail polish off pretty easily.

Overall, I'm not really impressed though so I wouldn't purchase it again. Especially since it's such a tony amount for the price.






No comments:

Post a Comment