Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Nars Torrid Blush Review


 Finally- reviewing the last Nars Blush. This has been a long, long time in the making. It has basically taken years for me to review the collection I have and I don't even have a good excuse. 

Nars claims:

Warm coral with a golden shimmer.

NARS’ ICONIC BLUSH, NOW REIMAGINED IN AN UPGRADED FORMULA THAT LASTS FOR UP TO 16 HOURS, FEATURING TRUE-COLOR PAYOFF WITH A COMFORTABLE, WEIGHTLESS FEEL.


I love all things coral-clothes, eyeshadow, home decor. It's just such a pretty color. So when I read the description on this blush- I had to have it. I bought mine years ago but NARS does still make it. It  looks a little more pink toned in the pan- so I would call it a more pink coral. But it doesn't translate that way on my face.

This is a very easy to wear blush on my skin-tone. I can wear it with almost anything- warm looks, some cool tones. It pulls a flattering and subtle orange-y shade that's hard to overdo. The pigments just disappear into my skin-tone and look flattering. 

It also does have some golden shimmer to it which just gives a little subtle highlight that makes my complexion look a bit glowy without looking greasy. 




I felt mega cute that day so I'm dropping multi-photos.  Nars blushes are my favorite- I haven't bought one in a couple years but if I needed more blush (I need more blush like I need a hole in my head),  I'm looking at the NARS ones.) I'm checking out the the website now and why is the shade "Obsession" calling my name.


No comments:

Post a Comment