I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. In the meantime, a quick music post.
I was late to listening to Tracy Chapman. I pretty much never heard any of her songs growing up. I really didn't listen to anything of hers recently. I want to take a deep dive into her discography because I feel like I am missing some gems.
In the meantime- Fast Car. I kept hearing the remake on the radio recently- and it took a couple of listens but it really started growing on me. I googled it and the original came up. Had no idea it was remake. Listened to the remake and became a little obsessed. I think I've seen every live performance of this song.
I love it. It just feels very American. A little sad- but hopeful.
I really want to listen to the rest of her discography and I will. I just need to make time for it.
In the meantime, I'm going to really try not to post every live performance of this song.
No comments:
Post a Comment