Monday, November 2, 2020

Lush Bewitched Bath Bomb Review

 Halloween bath bomb number 2. I meant to use it on Halloween but didn't get the chance to. So I used it yesterday to bring a little bit of Halloween to my life. Usually I make it a point to watch horror/Halloween movies and I didn't get the chance this year 😭

Anyway, this bath bomb is super cute..and what's more Halloween than a black cat?

Lush claims:

This friendly feline will boost your luck with blackberry scented bubbles and plastic-free glitter. Perrrfect for packaging-free bathing.

Drop your superstitions: crossing paths with this black cat brings nothing but luck.

UK 5.50 DE 6.83 US 8.45 

The first thing I noticed about this bomb is that it smells exactly like the Sultana soap. Which is a scent I LOVE!  I know it also fragrances the Blackberry Bath Bomb..but the one I tried years ago was basically unscented. The scent is much stronger in bubble bar form. Especially considering I only used half. I could smell it in the bath the whole time...but I don't think it really stuck around after it was rinsed down the drain or on my skin. Which is fine. 


It's a creamy, fruity, floral scent that I won't be able to describe in any way that does it justice. Just trust me, it smells amazing! 

It turned the bath water a pretty purple color....that was blue by the time I was ready to get out. I think that's the Bewitching part of it. I have no idea when the water changed color. I just looked down and saw blue water. Not sure how they do it! But it was pretty cool. Reminds me of a tea my sister got me a few years ago- Butterfly Pea Flower Tea, that does the same thing.


The bubbles were plentiful and didn't disappear too quickly. 

It's a bubble bar..so it does contain SLS. I generally try to avoid sulfates..but I can't resist the bubble bars. They are too cute! I like that it has Bergamot and Frankincense, even though I don't think you can smell it over the fragrance oil.

Ingredients:

Baking Soda, Cream of Tartar, SLS, Lauryl Betaine, Cornstarch, Perfume,Bergamot Oil, Frankincense Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Plastic Free Glitter, Tin Oxide, DRF Alchohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Colour, 

Overall, I really enjoyed it. I'm happy I have another half in reserve to use later!  Might pick one up next Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment