Monday, December 27, 2021

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel Review

 I am freeee. I don't have to go back to work on Sunday (insert happy dance here). I should be sleeping since I was up all night long...but then again I had way too much caffeine. So I figured a quick little blog post would help pass some time.

 This time...I am finally reviewing Lush's most popular and well known Shower Gel. It's crazy to think how many Lush products I've tried yet never tried this. Honestly I didn't want to even try it but it was on sale and I figured there was no better time to try it. 

Lush claims:

Take an enchanted journey to The Snow Fairy and emerge shining with the kindness, confidence, and bravery that is within you.

So we will start off with scent. This smells like two things-bubble gum snow cones and  amoxicillin- the bubble gum flavored medicine I used to take as a kid. But back to snow cones, when I lived in Texas after church sometimes we would go and get snow cones- I chose bubble gum twice before finally realizing how gross it was. It always sounded so much better than it tasted. 



I thought I would hate the scent but I kinda like it in this form. It can be a little much and too sweet at times.  I can definitely see how it's not a scent for everyone. But there's something about it. It isn't something I would want to use all the time though.

Also..I know it's a Christmas scent but it reminds me of summer. 

Almost forgot...the strength of the shower gel is really quite strong. It bursts out of the bathroom and lingers around the hallway and even down the stairs. If you like a a strong scent, this is it!

As for the other stuff- doesn't dry my skin, lathers nicely, cleans well....

The ingredients aren't as great as sone of the other gels. Its only standout ingredients is lime oil....higher profit. But then again since it sells like crazy, the profit margin on this is probably higher.

Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Persian Lime Oil ,Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Musk, Biodegradable Glitter, Tin Oxide, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Colour

Overall, I don't get the hype but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. It's something I would buy again  in a sale and use occasionally.

Some other reviews in a similar scent I've done:

Lush Godmother Soap- I think this smells completely different, it smelled like Swedish Fish candies.

Lush Candy Cane Bubble Bar- They changed the scent to mint this year though... 

Lush Magic Wand


And that's all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment