Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Lush Snowball Bath Bomb Review


 This bath bomb looks just like a snowball! On the site they say it's hand molded and you can tell. It's amazing how close they came to an actual snowball...I love the concept of this. 

Lush Snowball claims:

It's snowtime! Throw this snowball into the tub for sparkling eucalyptus and mint fizz. Don't be fooled by the low-key appearance, get ready for a dazzling shimmer show.


When the sale happened I just threw a bunch of things in my cart and checked out. I didn't check scent, read descriptions- nothing! And I'm glad I didn't because when I read later on that it was the same scent as Outback Mate, I realized if I did I would have taken it out. I really liked the Outback Mate soap...it is one of the best Eucalyptus Mint combinations out there. And the lemongrass mixes in really well too. But I wasn't too sure how it would work as a bath scent. 



And...I shouldn't have been worried because I love the scent of this in the bath. It's fresh, but in a relaxing bath scent kind of way. I'm shocked by just how much I really liked it! And it was strong enough to fill the bath tub area, but not so strong that it lingered forever (I like when scents do that though!). It was just strong enough.

And the scent actually lingered on my skin! 

The water was softening too. No dry skin here. 

Also the water was very pretty, an icy sky blue. Haven't seen this color before in a bath bomb- I am always excited to see new colors- for awhile it seems their bombs were all the same colors but lately I've been getting a lot of new colors. It also has some shimmer that wasn't really noticeable until I drained the tub. 

Love that it has three great essential oils- Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Mint. I need to buy some lemongrass oil and try all three in the diffuser. I bet it would be amazing!

Ingredients:

Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemongrass Oil,  Peppermint Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Cream of Tartar, Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tin Oxide, Citral, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Colour

Overall, this was a really great bath bomb! I really hope they bring this one back next Christmas. I have a feeling it will be in my end of the year faves.



No comments:

Post a Comment