Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Lush Eau Roma Water Review


I've been a lazy blogger lately. I think because I've been paying a lot of attention to the Depp vs. Heard trial. It's a crazy one because it couldn't be more obvious she is making everything up as she goes along. 

The content people are able to produce from the trial is amazing. I should get on Tik Tok. My favorite of this clip is the carpet/sofa re-enactment, both of them. And the one about the Amica cream. Which...it's Arnica cream. That lawyer can't read. Oh and the dog objecting to the bee comment...


Anyway..back to the Eau Roma Water.

Lush claims: 
Skin soothing floral infusion

Spray directly onto your face for a quick refresh or spritz onto a reusable cotton pad to remove any traces of makeup or cleanser. Use with other soothing products such as Angels on Bare Skin and Celestial for soft, calm and hydrated skin.


I already used and reviewed the Breath of Fresh Air toner...which I have to say I'm a fan of. Surprisingly I was really a fan of that one. And I think I like this one almost as much. 

First thing I noticed is the sprayer was better on this one. It produced a nice mist unlike the other one, so I spritzed it all over which probably used it up quicker. The other one I sprayed into my hands and pressed into my skin. I like this bottle better though...seems to apply quicker misting it on. 

The second thing I noticed is the scent. It smelled more floral at first, not sure if I'm used to it, but it's much less floral now. I really like the scent...just a fresh (faintly floral) scent. It's very calming and feels more like an aromatherapy product. 

But I do notice some skin benefits. It adds a little bit of hydration and isn't greasy. It's not drying either- no alcohol and no alcohol scent. I'm not a fan of toners with alcohol. Too harsh and drying on the skin.

I feel like it helps maintain a better overall even skintone. I still have terrible dark marks on my chin but pretty much nothing will help them but time and me leaving them alone. It also seems to keep my skin a little smoother- one side of my face can look a little textured sometimes. Especially if I'm not using exfoliating things on it. I ran out of all my mild exfoliates and my skin stayed the same. A little smoother. A little brighter and had a little glow. 

You could probably use it in your hair, or to mist your makeup brushes to blend out foundation etc. I tend to not but it's an option.

I really like it though.

I bought mine half price...maybe $8. The US price is $13. Not horrible. I would prefer $10 or less The large size is $26. Which at least you get a ton. More bang for your buck too! 

I love the ingredients! Doesn't get more simple than that...I could probably even just mix Rose Water and Lavender Water and make my own for a better price

Ingredients: 
Lavender Water, Rose Water, Citronellol, Geranoil, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben,

This and the Breathe of Fresh Air are my favorite toners. I haven't tried a ton...but if you want something gentle that smells fresh and natural...this might be worth trying.

I just wish the bottle qualified for the free face mask recycling program.

Up next, the Tea Tree Toner.


No comments:

Post a Comment