Monday, December 5, 2022

J.R. Watkins Lemon Cream Lip Balm Review




 Quick post today. Just a lip balm review I need to get out of the way, before I lose it. This was the last of the gifts sets I ordered from J.R Watkins with the exception of the hand cream that was destroyed by the washing machine. Whoops!

J.R. Watkins claims:

J.R. Watkins lip balms lock-in mositure to hydrate and smooth lips all day long. Made with essential oils.*

Benefits:&nh3sp;

  • Leaping Bunny Certified (Animal Cruelty Free)*
  • 100% Natural*
  • Paraben-free*


This brand makes really great lip balms. I really liked the Coconut Milk one. The only thing is the scent wasn't that great. This one smells so much better. It smells like a boxed Lemon cake with canned frosting. Duncan Hines/Betty Crocker...somebodys lemon cake.


I like it!

I find these lip balms to be very hydrating/smoothing. Not drying at all. Some lip balms feel nice and then wear off and your lips feel dryer than before. This doesn't do that at all.

It's probably all the beeswax in it. Beeswax formulas are my favorite when it comes to lip balm and it's at the top of the list.. Bonus it's 100% natural. 

Ingredients
 Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Aroma, Lanolin, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Vitamin E 

They really should sell it separately. This is a lip balm worth trying. I'm so glad I have it this winter but since I can't buy it separately and don't want another set of minis, likely won't be replacing it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment