Friday, March 24, 2023

Project Pan #31

 I've been watching The Parkers....I want to get through all of the episodes cause I know Nikki ends up with the Professor but I have no idea how or why. I thought Nikki was gorgeous (a little crazy) but never thought the Professor was good enough for her, he also wasn't that cute. I'm already on Season 2 so not that many more seasons to go. Wish me luck, I want to finish the series before my 7 day BET trial is over 😂

But on to Project Pan. Still working on the Smashbox palette and seeing tons of progress. I'm really hoping to finish it by the end of the year but I'm not sure I will. Realistically I do think I'll finish it by January next year. 

I finished up Zoom. Which is good. I was getting kind of tired of wearing green everyday. Then I moved on to Peacock. I found one look with it and wore it a ton but ended up tossing it out and using it to color some bubble bath. The quality and vibrancy just wasn't there. It was a drag to wear. It didn't layer well so I was glad to dig it out. I really did almost finish it though. I also trashed Purple Mist. At one point I feel like I liked it but it didn't age well. It's super muddy now.

Lately, I've been wearing Lilac, which is the purple. It's a gorgeous purple. I almost want to just save it but I have a lot of pretty purples in the collection so I can afford to use it up. It is very unique though, kinda a bluish purple but not really. Has a little bit of a flash. And is slightly dusky. I love it! I like wearing it with my brighter, pigmented purples like Sugarpill Final Boss,  Makeup Forever #92, Viseart Grape,  and Urban Decay Urban. Some of the best purples in my collection. I've already hit pan on it and am on track to use it up. It's one I've really enjoyed wearing on a daily basis. 



I also found two other things to add to the project. My Too Faced Puddin' Eyeshadow color. I use it for brows. I love it, and I'll miss it when it's gone, but think it's time to track progress on it.


And adding this Senna Cosmetics purple liner. I don't like it much but it's easy to use when you are wearing purple shadow nearly every day. Should be used up in no time!




And that's where I'm at for now. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment