Sunday, May 14, 2023

Covergirl Professional 3-in-1 Mascara Review

 I didn't not realize how many Covergirl "professional" mascaras they still made today. I thought with all the updated mascaras out and about with exiting new packaging- this type of mascara would have just been discontinued and forgotten about. But it's still here. So it must be good, right?

Covergirl claims:

  • 3-in-1 all-day mascara lets you darken & define your lashes like a pro
  • Get volume, length & definition without smearing or smudging
  • Also available in straight brush and waterproof versions
  • Cruelty Free
  • Made in the USA

    I've already reviewed the Super Thick variety, based on that review I should have left this one in the store but I'm always extra intrigued by the oldie products that are still on the market. Someone out there must like it though.  Oddly enough, I can't find it on the Covergirl website, but there seem to be quite a few varieties of it that don't show up on the website.


    It comes in your typical mascara tube. Instead of being pink like the other one, this one is blue. It has your  standard medium sized wand. The mascara itself is just very average. I think the reason they are calling it professional is because you can build it up, it layers over itself when dry pretty nicely, but still doesn't do anything particularly amazing for my lashes. They just look very..meh. And I think it weighs down my lashes a bit too. I don't think it does a great job of separating the lashes- but it's not really particularly clumpy either. 

    It seems to stay well, but then it can be a little more difficult to wash off. 

    Ignore my oily skin- I spent a lot of time in front of the oven before I took this pic.

    If you have amazing eyelashes already, this might be the mascara for you. But for me, I'll use  it up the tube but I won't repurchase. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment