Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Project Pan #33

 Today was a great day...I'm sad to see it go. And now time to blog. I know I said that I was going to take a break from panning but I was using a NYX Shadow and hit pan...so then I decided to pan it. I just get such a thrill from using up my collection. 

So...I've been panning NYX Eggplant. For years I had this color and really didn't touch it. Then a couple years back, I finally used it and I like the color more than I thought. It has a hint of red to it which makes it a little more interesting than other similar colors. Sometimes I can really pick out the reddish color and other times it leans a little more brown and kind of boring. But it's not unusable. Since I hit pan, I decided I would just go ahead and try and use it up. I have old NYX singles from years and years ago that are just sitting in my collection and barely getting used. Except a green and red that I do love using and don't want to use up. This color I have found I really like pairing with Too Faced Cherry Cordial or a mix of the purples in the Viseart Dark Mattes. I also love it with Viseart Baie. I mostly use it with Cherry since that's the oldest in the collection and I definitely need to use it more! 



I am also still using my eyebrow shade Puddin' from Too Faced Semi-Sweet. So much progress! 

And last up I am trying to go through my eyeliner pencils. This one is finally on its last legs. I've had it forever and it should probably have been trashed but it still works like the day I bought it so it has stayed.

And that's all! Not a lot in my project pan but any progress is just fine with me.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment