Saturday, October 15, 2022

Lush Snow Fairy Body Conditioner Review

 


More Snow Fairy. Just in time for the Holiday Season. For some reason all the holiday stuff is already out. Never mind that Halloween has not even happened yet. But I guess if you are one of the people that love Snow Fairy and can't wait for it to drop again..that's a good thing. I'm not the biggest fan of Snow Fairy. I think my favorite thing in the range is the body powder and the shower gel is alright too. I've also tried numerous bath stuff scented with it and those aren't my favorite either. I saw this half off and figured I would go ahead and try it out, since I've tried most of the range anyway. 

Lush claims:

Discover an enchanted forest full of magic and adventure with this skin-friendly candy

The land that Snow Fairy hails from has been very generous this year, bestowing upon us the gift of a limited-edition body conditioner to be used in-shower for soft, candy-scented skin. Made with a fruity cherry infusion, hydrating mango and avocado butters and moisturizing fair trade organic cocoa butter and jojoba oil, a sweep of this on the skin will banish the dryness that winter can bring.


This is a  new product to me. It's like hair conditioner- except for your body. You put it on in the shower and also rinse off in the shower. No need to lotion up after your shower. Saves time. 

And it works decently well. My skin really feels moisturized without feeling greasy. And the moisture seems to last all day. 

It can make the shower a little more slippery than usual. Not a problem for me, but worth mentioning just in case you fear slipping in the shower. 




So it does work well...but that scent. It really smells super sweet and like a cotton candy snow cone mixed with that pink medicine I remember taking as a kid. I really don't like the scent in this. But if you love the Snow Fairy scent, you would probably love this. 

At least the ingredients are pretty decent...

Ingredients:

Water and Sweet Cherry Infusion, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil,  Synthetic Candy Floss Water,  Avocado Butter, Stearic Acid, Mango Butter, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Persian Lime Oil, Water, Synthetic Musk, Propylene Glycol, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Fragrance, Colour

For just a 100 ml size this will run you 16 Euro. I bought mine on sale at half price and I'm very happy I didn't pay full price. I don't think it's worth it for this scent and it will only last a few uses. I do want to try the rose scented one though. I think that scent might be more worth it and the ingredients are still very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment