Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Lush Each Peach (And Two's a Pair) Massage Bar Review

 Quick review of a massage bar that has been sitting in my tin of goodies for way too long. Surprisingly, the Lush massage bars don't seem to expire/go rancid at all, which is crazy because when I buy Shea Butter it usually does go rancid within a year or two. I don't know how they do it unless they are using the refined stuff. 

Anyway...Each Peach. 

Lush claims:

Sweet, mood boosting citrus

Lush seems to have a few "peach" things that  aren't peach scented. Strange. I had the Peachy bath bomb a few years back, it's not peach scented. From what I can remember I think these two smell similar. But I'm not 100 percent. It's kinda citrusy in a way I can't describe. I'm not really a fan of the scent though. 


It seems to work mostly like all the other massage bars, it's really hydrating so a nice moisturizing treat if you have dry skin. It's not greasy and absorbs into the skin well. If you like a moisturizer that feels like it's doing something, this would be a good choice.

Like all massage bars, the ingredients are pretty nice too! I always love that Lush uses Fair trade ingredients and this one does have a few uncommon butters such as Avocado and Mango and some of my favorite citrus oils, although I don't feel like I can pick them up individually, think the scent is more attributed to the perfume oil they use. 

Ingredients:
Fair Trade Cocoa Butter, Fair Trade Shea Butter, Limonene, Perfume Oil, Lime oil, Brazilian Orange Oil, Avocado Butter, Mango Butter, Sicilian Red Mandarin Oil, Grapefruit oil, Safflower Petals, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellal, Geraniol 



Overall, not a repurchase for me. I would much rather rebuy the Hottie massage bar as that seems to have more benefits than just being moisturizing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment