Sunday, September 20, 2020

Va Va Vanilla- Best Vanilla Bath and Body Products Ever

 I started doing the "best of" posts quite awhile back. I think I did Patchouli, Lavender, Citrus...and then ran out of ideas. Somehow I forgot Vanilla. How is that possible? It's one my favorite scents ever and makes any scent better. Lavender Vanilla, Orange Vanilla (creamsicle), even Patchouli Vanilla. So let's see what we have here.


1. Chagrin Valley Vanilla Bean Lip Balm- I just grabbed this to give my cart some variety back when I ordered from Chagrin. And I'm glad I did. This is basically the very best vanilla scent ever. It's scented with vanilla beans. Love that it doesn't use any plastic and is very recyclable. 

2. Badger Vanilla Madagascar Classic Lip Balm- Vanilla mixed with the natural scent of Beeswax. I loved this balm. Can't go wrong with this..I think this one is better for dry lips since it sticks more with the addition of the beeswax.


3. Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume Roll One- This is more of a floral, deep vanilla. Doesn't last as long as I would like but good stuff.


4. Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit Perfume- This isn't pure vanilla...but OH MY. It smelled so good. I planned to try a lot more from the brand and I just never really got around to it. 


5. Out of Africa Vanilla Raw Shea Butter- I love Shea Butter. Mixed with Vanilla? This is heavenly. I highly reccomend it, specially if you aren't a fan of the natural smell of Shea. This works with it. Can't go wrong. 



6. Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion- Great drugstore option if you love vanilla and Dove.


6. Lancome La Vie Este Belle Perfume- This dries down to the most lovely vanilla on me. 



7. Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake- It smells EXACTLY like a Vanilla Birthday Cake. Mmmm.

I think that's it. I actually thought I would have a lot more but a lot went on other favorite lists because it was a vanilla mix.  And it also just so happens a lot of my favorites had been discontinued. Or at least everything by The Body Shop. 

Discontinued Faves: 

The Body Shop Vanilla Brulee Body Butter

The Body Shop Vanilla Perfume Oil

The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist





No comments:

Post a Comment