Monday, November 21, 2022

Lux Naturals Eucalyptus Spa Soap Review


 I'm exhausted, yet happy. This week is already proving to be a really great week, I had a really, really good day today. Anyway, more soap. I had been using more candy sweet soaps, so wanted something a little different so I dug this Eucalyptus soap from my little collection. 

Lux Naturals claims:

The ultimate spa experience in a soap with an aromatherapy essential oil blend, activated charcoal and finely ground pumice.


I love the scent of Eucalyptus Oil. It really is a a refreshing scent that you can find is just about every line. This is one of the naturally scented soaps. Lux has fragrance oil scents and then essential oils soaps. The last soap I used was Lavender and it was really lightly scented, I thought this was going to be extra light but the Eucalyptus comes through nicely. It's still a light scent, but stronger. Outside of the shower it definitely smells like mint but in the shower it's pure Eucalyptus (maybe a hint of mint). It's what the Bath and Body Works Stress Relief aspires to be. The BBW is very synthetic and cologne smelling, this is a much nicer scent. 


The soap looks really cool too. It's a black soap with fun stripes of blue on either side. Colored with Activated Charcoal which is really great for skin, it's very cleansing. 

Otherwise the soap is nice, lathers well, rinses clean, and does not strip my skin at all. It does claim to have Pumice, but I don't notice it at all. I don't get any kind of scrubbiness whatsoever. 

The ingredients are perfect, it has all the good, and none of the bad. And it has a few oils you don't typically see in other handmade soaps- Shea and Cocoa Butter, sustainable palm oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil.

Ingredients: Saponified- Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Organic Sustainable Palm Oil, Castor Oil. Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Activated CharcoalFinely Ground Pumice, Mineral Pigments.

Overall, this is a solid Eucalyptus soap. It would be in my top three of Eucalyptus soaps- my favorite being the Ursa Major Morning Mojo Soap,  and Lush Outback Mate (Lemongrass is prominent as much as Eucalytus).  The Zum Bar Eucalyptus  is a nice goat milk soap option too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment