Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Favorite Candles

I've been really into candles lately so I wanted to start a post where I share my favorites. I plan on adding to this post as I try more and more candles. I love watching people review, haul, and talk about candles. I mostly love my candles in the fall/winter...sometimes spring. Summer is usually too hot to burn candles so right now is the perfect time to burn candles.  

So here are my favorites so far...

BEDROOM/LIVING ROOM NIGHT TIME (My favorite Category)

Voluspa Santal Vanille- Heavenly vanilla with sandalwood. The perfect bedroom/living room scent. I only had the smaller size- I do plan to buy a bigger one later on though. 

Harlem Josephine Candle- Another bedroom scent. This is my favorite scent of all time. It smells so luxurious. Will repurchase this as long as they make it. I plan on buying another once I finish up some of my other candles. I think this might turn into one that I can't be without.


EVERYDAY/DAYTIME

Capri Blue Volcano- This candle is not perfect but it's such a juicy scent...it's the perfect everyday daytime scent and I think would please everyone.


FLORALS

Nest Bamboo- I want to get the larger size of this eventually. My favorite Nest candle so far. It's just a beautiful daytime floral. 

Voluspa Jasmin Midnight Blooms- Lovely, Fresh, Jasmine scent. 


Harlem Candle Co. Lady Day- Lovely Gardenia scent that is so nice on a warm sunny day with all the Windows open! 

Harlem Speakeasy- Harlem makes the list quite a bit. I love this scent. If a dark, smoky, plum scent with hints of vanilla, dark chocolate and tobacco appeals to you, you have to try this one!







CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY SCENTS-

 


Voluspa White Cypress- Lovely Christmas Tree Scent. I think many brands/companies make this type of scent but I do like that Voluspa is relatively clean burning and the packaging is always gorgeous.


HALLOWEEN


Yankee Candle Witches Brew- LOVE this. I recently bought another one just to burn for Halloween. It's basically patchouli/vanilla with some smokiness. I think it's sweeter and less smokier in the newer version but still a lovely scent. I'll probably review the one I just got soon because it's the firs Yankee I've bought in years. I'm torn between wanting to try new Halloween scents and wanting to burn this every Halloween night.

THANKSGIVING

Yankee Candle Cranberry Chutney- The juiciest cranberry scent. I want to get this one again. I remember really liking the smaller yankee candle sizes. I may need to try this size again soon now that I am interested in buying more Yankee now.

Runner Up Scents- 

Byredo Bibiotheque- If this wasn't so expensive and sooty I would have placed it on the list instead of as a runner up.

Our Own Candle Company Blueberry Pie- I haven't had this in years but when I had it, I loved  it! I'm not much into foodie scents these days though.


And that's all for now but I do plan to keep trying, reviewing, and hopefully adding to this list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment