Sunday, January 2, 2022

Favorites of 2021

 It's finally time to do the post I look forward to most at the end of the year. All of my faves! I'm going to make a night of it and grab a glass of wine and put on a movie. 

I'm back, wine has been acquired and mixed with Mango juice (that's the way I like it)...I had a leftover bottle from New Year's Eve, found some Prosecco super cheap...and it's actually not bad. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to drink more wine 🤷🏾‍♀️


So let's get started. 

Schmidt Charcoal and Magnesium Deodorant- This has a lot of issues...but it works better than any other natural deodorant I have ever tried. The Bergamot Lime one isn't too shabby but this works better. So here it is.

Lush Cookie Dough Lip Scrub- I LOVE Lush lip scrubs. I wanted to buy more in the Christmas sale but the ones I have are still nearly full so I'll wait. This really is like Cookie Dough. 

MAC 135 Brush ( Natural Hair) It hasn't made it to travel status...because I have a few more that are more versatile, but I love this brush. Glad I snagged it before they changed over to synthetic brushes.




Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb- I see why this is a fan favorite! Loved this bath bomb, if you are looking to try one, I would recommend this one.



Lush Beauty Sleep Face Mask- This was lovely. Mostly because it really helped me relax. And was very hydrating. I think they discontinued it now though....😌

Plant Therapy Helichrysum Hydrosol- Smells like BBQ but so nice on cuts, scrapes, burns and any aches and pains really. Would definitely repurchase this one.


Lush Brightside Bubble Bar- An orange scented bath HEAVEN. This one sticks around for a reason.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara- I wasn't expecting to love this as much as I do.


Chagrin Valley Cafe Moreno Shampoo Bar-  Love my shampoo bars and this is a great one!


MAC Mineralize Skin Finish (Dark Deep)- My favorite setting powder...hands down.

Taliah Waajid The Great Detangler- This works so well I bought a backup before I finished the first. Love it! 

Bath and Body Works Have Courage and Be Kind Pocketbac- Most of the Bath and Body Works scents aren't that great...every now and than they make a great one and this is the perfect fruity fresh scent that works well in the hand sanitizer.
 

Lush Karma Perfume Bottle Bubble Bar- Anything that smells like Karma is an A plus in my book. 
Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls-  This helps to define my coils without getting crunchy. Might be the first Miss Jessies product that worked for me. I plan on ordering the samples later this year to try out more...

The Ordinary Chia Seed Oil- Great oil for Oily skin! This was a surprise favorite.


And that's all! Actually looking through everything, I had quite the variety. 




No comments:

Post a Comment